Institutes who are interested in announcing research job opportunities should contact the General Secretary for conditions.
|We often receive job postings, post-doc and PhD positions from the following institutions:
- University of Georgia’s Savannah River Ecology Laboratory (SREL) - USA
- Belgian nuclear research institute (SCK•CEN) - Belgium
- Swedish Nuclear Fuel and Waste Management Company (SKB) - Sweden: http://www.skb.com/
- Department of the Environment and Energy - Australia
- Swedish Radiation Safety Authority (SSM) - Sweden: https://www.stralsakerhetsmyndigheten.se/en/
- Fukushima University, Institute of Environmental Radioactivity (IER): http://www.ier.fukushima-u.ac.jp/english/index.html
- Technical University of Denmark: http://www.dtu.dk/english/career/
Technical University of Denmark, Department of Environmental Engineering (DTU Environment) is looking for a skilled and experienced R&D Engineer who will work with scientists, students, and technical staff at the department to determine radioactive substances in wastes, environmental and biological samples.
Deadline for application: 30 March 2020
The job will be carried out in the Section of Radioecology and Tracer Studies, with the following primary areas of responsibilities:
Our expectations of you