Institute of Radiobiology of NAS of Belarus to announce
the International Scientific Conference "RADIOBIOLOGY: CURRENT ISSUES"
The Conference will take place in Institute of Radiobiology, Gomel, Republic of Belarus, 27-28 September 2018.
Main topics of the conference:
- Assessment of influence of electromagnetic non-ionizing radiation of different wavelengths on the molecular biosystems, organismal and population levels.
- Medical-biological aspects of radiation effects, modification effects.
- Methods jf radioecological monitoring.
- Redistribution and transfer of radionuclides in ecosystems.
- Radiation exposure doses on biota and humans, methods to reducing them, modern issues of risk management.
Conference languages: Russian and English.
Submission Deadline: until May 15 2018
Confirmation of participation – until September 9
Registration fee: 30 € (Ph.D. and university students pay 50% of the registration fee)
Institute of Radiobiology NAS of Belarus, Fedyuninskogo, 4, 246007, Gomel, Republic of Belarus, email@example.com
Puzan Natalya +375 (232) 68-37-63
Reception Office of the Institute of Radiobiology: tel. (fax): +375 (232) 68-32-26
Chairman of the Organizing committee
Cheshik Igor, PhD: tel. (fax): +375 (232) 68-32-26
Timokhina Natalya, PhD; tel: +375 (232) 68-34-43
Klementjeva Ekaterina : tel .: +375 (232) 68-41-10
For more details, please see the First Announcement letter here.